• Understand how healthcare transformation is forcing pharma to adjust the way it markets to its customers: Without the continued luxury of reach and frequency, how pharma can move to customer engagement, relevance and availability
• Discover how to practically roll out an MCM platform targeting HCPs and simultaneously developing true engagement: Leverage out-of-sector business models
• Explore the dynamic between brand teams and multi-channel marketing teams: Achieve the right balance of focusing on brand customer insights and goals vs. above-brand channel insights to drive the right choices and optimize agnostic of channel
• Optimize creative digital content utilization across tactics: Assess how digital transformation/change management can be leveraged to reduce creative spend by changing how you work with creative agencies and how brand teams create campaigns
• Actually put your customer in the center of your planning through optimized customer centricity: Optimize customer-centered brand management, experience management, interaction management, content marketing and multi-channel integrated content strategy
• Social Media, Innovating and Risk Avoidance – Taking a ‘Can Do’ Approach: Make progress in gaining approval for moderated commenting in social media, decipher new FDA guidance, how MLR/compliance/legal/marketing can work better with regulators and each other and lessons in fair balance and risk information and
• Overcome Business Concerns about Monetizing “Big Data” & Leveraging Informatics to Deliver Effective Targeting/Engagement: Realize the promise of data materialized for more effective and efficient targeting and understand how data, measurements and informatics can be utilized to demonstrate ROI across channels
• Analyze what digital innovation looks like amongst your peers in pharma today: Review how the commoditization of digital can reduce cost base whilst also fostering innovation e.g. adjunctive technologies integration into the Pharma Model, wearable technology and quantified self towards holistic healthcare outcome models, novel customer interfaces and connected digital health
Just a reminder to register early as this event will sell out.
Get all of the latest information for this event!
Download The 7th Digital Pharma East Executive Summary
Reserve your seat for the digital marketing event of the year!
Digital Pharma East in the News