• Understand how healthcare transformation is forcing pharma to adjust the way it markets to its customers: Without the continued luxury of reach and frequency, how pharma can move to customer engagement, relevance and availability
• Discover how to practically roll out an MCM platform targeting HCPs and simultaneously developing true engagement: Leverage out-of-sector business models
• Explore the dynamic between brand teams and multi-channel marketing teams: Achieve the right balance of focusing on brand customer insights and goals vs. above-brand channel insights to drive the right choices and optimize agnostic of channel
• Optimize creative digital content utilization across tactics: Assess how digital transformation/change management can be leveraged to reduce creative spend by changing how you work with creative agencies and how brand teams create campaigns
• Actually put your customer in the center of your planning through optimized customer centricity: Optimize customer-centered brand management, experience management, interaction management, content marketing and multi-channel integrated content strategy
• Social Media, Innovating and Risk Avoidance – Taking a ‘Can Do’ Approach: Make progress in gaining approval for moderated commenting in social media, decipher new FDA guidance, how MLR/compliance/legal/marketing can work better with regulators and each other and lessons in fair balance and risk information and
• Overcome Business Concerns about Monetizing “Big Data” & Leveraging Informatics to Deliver Effective Targeting/Engagement: Realize the promise of data materialized for more effective and efficient targeting and understand how data, measurements and informatics can be utilized to demonstrate ROI across channels
• Analyze what digital innovation looks like amongst your peers in pharma today: Review how the commoditization of digital can reduce cost base whilst also fostering innovation e.g. adjunctive technologies integration into the Pharma Model, wearable technology and quantified self towards holistic healthcare outcome models, novel customer interfaces and connected digital health
Just a reminder to register early as this event will sell out.
Get all of the latest information for this event!
What the Industry is Saying
“Participating in the Digital Pharma events have allowed us to connect with the right audience. The speakers and presentations are always top notch. It’s great working with the ExL team too!"
Carolina Facciani, IMS Health
“The ExL series of marketing conferences are easily the most attended, and respected, of their kind for healthcare marketing practitioners worldwide. We have made invaluable connections through the years as both collaborator and sponsor to the Digital Pharma series. Highly recommended for brand marketers and agencies looking to stay ahead in the fast-paced world of digital health marketing."
Ryan Deshazer, inVentiv Health
“I have found the ExL conferences to be very valuable from a professional and personal development perspective. They are always subject matter relevant, well-organized, well-attended and extremely valuable both from a networking and educational standpoint. The attendees and presenters are well versed in their respective areas, and are always interesting by providing informative, innovative and pragmatic advice that can help me immediately to drive my business. The ExL team is efficient, resourceful and hyper-focused on satisfying the needs of the faculty, exhibitors and attendees."
Breffni Fox, Pursuit, Director of Marketing Strategy
Reserve your seat for the digital marketing event of the year!
Download The 7th Digital Pharma East Executive Summary
Digital Pharma East in the News