What amazing feedback we're getting out of the 5th Digital Pharma Europe. If you couldn't attend, here's what you missed:
• The Multi-Channel Debate: The knowledge shared by the participants including Bayer, BMS, Merck, AstraZeneca, Inventiv, Fico, and DrCom was fantastic with the audience fully engaged; both in asking questions as well as providing and sharing knowledge themselves. It's clear that Mutli-Channel Marketing in pharma has a long way to go, but that there is a lot of effort being put into place to catch up with other sectors that are leading the way.
• Case studies from Vittorio Sereni from Janssen, Jon Meneese from Galderman, Alison Woo from BMS, Lee Provoost from AstraZenca, Deni Baschiera from BMS, Philippe Kirby from Merck and Sylvester Arnab from Coventry University were all extremely well received by the audience in topic areas, presentation style and content.
• Chairmanship from Ritesh Patel, Inventiv: Not only shared great tips and online digital tools for the audience to utilize, but also linked discussions, provided insight on presentation topics from a global perspective. All with great humor!
• Incredible networking and fantastic BMS HQ facilities: The conference auditorium was a fantastic location for both delivery of presentations, but also for engaging the audience. The half million Euro AV equipment helped as well! In the networking area, the vendors were very well received and I know for a fact they made great client connections onsite.
• Our host company, BMS, was pleased! They thought the event was a great success.
Podcast featuring Pharma Marketing Network's John Mack as he speaks with Philippe Kirby, EUCAN MCM IT Director, MSD (Europe) Inc. and 5th Digital Pharma Europe Speaker. Philippe Kirby previews his presentation "Enabling Customer Facing Resource Capabilities on the iPad in a Global/Local Context: What are the Benefits and the Pitfalls?" and also discusses what the near future of pharma digital marketing has in store especially regarding use of the iPad, social media, and analytics in physician detailing.
The only industry event that continues to be hosted by a leading pharmaceutical company! This year we will be at Bristol Myers-Squibb HQ in Paris, France.
"I thoroughly enjoyed the conference and got a lot out of the experience. It was very well-organized and the facility and other "hospitality" logistics were really super! I've organized a lot of meetings in my time and I know it takes a lot of hard work to achieve the kind of results that you did, so I wanted to express my appreciation for how well everything was handled. It's been a pleasure working with you."
Stef Mendell, Director of Communications, Global Manufacturing & Supply, GLAXOSMITHKLINE
"The conference offered the right mix of topics and sophistication that I sought."
Rich Salem, Executive Director, Public Affairs, DAIICHI SANKYO
"You guys did a fantastic job and we had many great conversations at the event."
Matt Raymond, Marketing Manager, THOMSON REUTERS
"This conference was excellent – very comprehensive. Will definitely attend again next year."
Tricia Moriarty, Director of Commercial Communications, SEPRACOR
"Top notch speakers and terrific networking opportunities with industry colleagues"
Susan Watkins, PR Director, SANOFI PASTEUR
"Great information and discussion. I look forward to this event every year"
Lee Davies, Director, Global Product Communications, SCHERING-PLOUGH