Here’s how you will stay ahead of the curve...
Social Media, Innovating and Risk avoidance – Taking a 'Can Do' Approach:
- Make progress in gaining approval for moderated commenting in social media
- Decipher new FDA guidance, and how MLR/compliance/legal/marketing can work better with regulators and each other
- Gain practical insights and lessons about fair balance and risk information and
- Review out of industry best practice case studies that can be leveraged as part of a 'can do in pharma' approach
Overcome Business Concerns about Monetizing "Big Data" & Leveraging Informatics to Deliver Effective Targeting/Engagement
- Realize the promise of data materialized for more effective and efficient targeting
- Understand how data, measurements and informatics can be utilized to demonstrate ROI across channels
- Innovation around patients: taking data and turning it into insights: predictive modeling, profile-targeted TV buys, re-targeting
Actually Put Your Customer in the Center of Your Planning through Optimized Customer Centricity:
- Customer-centered brand management
- Customer experience management
- Customer interaction management
- Content marketing
- Multi-channel integrated content strategy
Analyze What Digital Innovation Looks like in Pharma today:
- Adjunctive technologies Integration into the Pharma Model: Mobile, Digital, Device etc.
- Wearable technology and quantified self towards holistic healthcare outcome models
- Consumerization of healthcare - novel customer interfaces
- Assess how new technologies are changing the way we can deliver our messages
- The commoditization of digital; reducing cost base whilst also fostering innovation
- Analyze 'connected digital health' and how consumers, their phone and connected devices, will change the way you do business
Change Management Roadmaps , Evolving the Pharma Business Model & Providing Value Beyond the Pill
- Develop robust business models that foster quicker collaboration between divisions, allows for decision making processes to be made at lower levels of seniority and increases accountability in a cost effective manner
- Introduce digital in the value proposal of pharma companies, and develop value added services to provide true value beyond the pill
- Move from digital to a service: understand the stakeholders to focus on. From HCPs to payor and patients – who will be willing to pay?
Just a reminder to register early as this event will sell out!
Testimonials and Interviews from the 2013 Digital Pharma Series Events:
Get all of the latest information for this event!
Reserve your seat for the digital marketing event of the year!
View a listing of previous attendees.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement Capabilities
- Field Force/SFE
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Advertising & Promotions
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Advertising
- Legal Counsel & MLR
Also of Interest to:
Agencies, consultants, and organizations that specialize in Interactive Marketing